Intelligent Wireless SCADA Distributed Control System IWS HUB
The SymRTU (IWS) nodes comprise of a range of distributed wireless products from Symboticware providing advanced supervisory, control and data acquisition (SCADA) functionality for commercial and industrial applications.
With ‘out the box’ auto mesh wireless functionality, IWS nodes can be easily installed at a remote location and connected to standard sensors, supporting 4-20mA or 0-5V or using internal integrated pressure and depth measurements.
Either through a direct wireless connection or automatically hopping through a series of other IWS nodes, the sensor data is relayed back to the IWS Hub for termination over Ethernet to the IWS Management Server application for display, logging and alarm management.
The IWS Hub provides local data logging with time-stamps to ensure that no data is lost in case of communications failure on the WAN (e.g. Cell modem).
The data is securely stored on site on the IWS Hub and can be retrieved and archived using FTP. In addition, the hub continues to provide real-time data access.
Real-time data can also be accessed via a Web GUI over the Ethernet interface or over the WAN – e.g. over a cellular data connection to a smartphone or any Tablet, PC or other device that supports a standard web browser.
Features and Benefits:
- Provides Network Interface, Data Logging and Protocol Conversion for Next generation distributed, intelligent wireless SCADA system.
- Ethernet with PoE for connection to wired or wireless networks.
- Internal time-stamped data logging.
- Web based GUI for Configuration and RTU status.
- Real time web based GUI for RTU monitoring and control.
- GUI accessible via browser on Smartphone, Tablet or PC.
- Full monitoring, control and back office support.