The SymUPS is an industrial battery backup which acts as both a standalone power source for accessories on mobile assets, as well as an Uninterruptable Power Supply (UPS). The SymUPS can provide DC power to devices ranging from strobe lights to telemetry systems, and is suitable for underground and surface applications.
- INTELLIGENT CHARGING TECHNOLOGY Prevents premature wear on batteries, extending their operating life
- PREVENTS SURGES Filters and smooths out surges, dips, and brownouts
- SOLID STATE TECHNOLOGY Enables seamless switching between input and battery backup power, significantly reducing chance of mechanical failure
- RATED IP67 Resists corrosion with industrial coating and harnessing
- RESISTANT TO BACKFEEDING Protects against reverse polarity and won’t feed voltage back into input source
- RAPID POWER SOURCE SWITCHING Switches between input and battery on power loss (master switch turned off) – about 10 ns
- ADJUST CHARGING VOLTAGE Adapts 9 – 30 VDC to step up or step down charging voltage
- INTELLIGENT BATTERIES Prevents deep discharge and protects from overcharging
- ERROR DETECTION AND SYSTEM GOOD LED GREEN – Power on, charging or fully charged RED – Battery failure, battery voltage less than 10 V OFF – No input power, system load supplied from battery
- NO MECHANICAL RELAYS Resilient to mechanical failure through solid state switching
- INPUT VOLTAGE 30 VDC (minimum input charge voltage of 7.5 VDC)
- OUTPUT VOLTAGE Typically 12 – 13.5 VDC on batteries, and input voltage ± 0.3 V when on input
- OUTPUT CURRENT 3.2 A
- CAPACITY 6800 mAh
- DIMENSIONS 9” x 3” x 4.75”
- WEIGHT 3 lbs
Default configuration comes with 10FT length and standard interconnects for a beacon (light).
Corrosion resistant coating and harness.
SIMPLE STATUS INDICATOR
GREEN – Power On
RED – Replace System
OFF – No Input Power