Status, Reporting, Analytics and Remote Configuration Software Solution
SymView® is a data collection software application that provides access to real-time and historical data. The application efficiently records data from process monitoring and control systems for all polled devices and sensors (ex.the SymBot, Speed Guard and SymRTU) into a compressed time stamped database capable of configuring data with trending mechanisms and predictive analysis software to predict future maintenance issues, send automated email notifications when alarms occur and create operator checklist repository and reporting mechanisms.
Features and Benefits
- Customizable Platform
- Secure Login with user ID and Password Protection
- No software installation required; web based application
- Google Maps Integration
- PI Integration
- Easy to follow screens
- Limited operator input required
- Easily deployable software
- Embedded deployments available
- Software solution that collects transferred real-time and historical data, providing the capability to remotely manage, view, report and analyze raw data.
- Display’s integrated and continuous; mobile and fixed asset data, displaying real-time dashboards, reporting and event based alerts.
- Channels data to users of process control and/or data historian software, such as OSIsoft PI and GE MaxxMine, and ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) software.
- Enables data distribution throughout the organization to multiple stakeholders.