Our partner, Calsta Pty Ltd (www.calsta.com.au) is currently seeking an experienced candidate for the position of Sales Manager, Australia. Reporting to the Managing Director, this role will work closely with the extended Calsta team to grow market share for both our partner, North America-based Symboticware (www.www.symboticware.com), as well as Calsta’s Asset Management Services. As a reseller of Symboticware services, the primary focus is to develop sales opportunities in Australia for Symboticware-specific products and services. Secondary function will be business development support as required for Calsta’s global business activities. This position will be based out of Calsta’s Perth, Western Australian head office with travel as needed.
– Participate with the Managing Director to develop and execute the business development strategy for new and existing accounts.
– Coordinate and execute sales forecasting, planning and budgeting process.
– Define and communicate product value proposition to customers.
– Support all sales activities by preparing scope of work documents, proposals and sales strategy including direct involvement with customers.
– Gather, interpret and communicate customer, competitive and market information to Calsta and Symboticware leadership.
– Identify and pre-qualify business opportunities.
– Achievement of sales, profit and strategic objectives.
– Accountable for the on-time implementation of sales plans, forecasts and budgets.
– Accountable for the thorough implementation of sales initiatives.
– Accountable for longer term implementation of internal sales technology and building sales team capacity.
– Mining Industry experience and success in a similar role.
– Proven performance in business development management position in technology-based mining sales.
– Demonstrated ability to formulate and execute revenue-building sales strategies including value-based selling.
– A proven track record of high performance, rapidly generating sales revenue
– Ability to identify and open new sales territories and channels.
– Proven ability to develop and implement sales strategies, plans and pipelines.
– Excellent presentation, verbal and written communication skills.
– Technical knowledge of mining communications, monitoring, data capture systems and integration into process control systems and data historians.
To apply please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with Sales Manager in the subject line