Symboticware is currently seeking an experienced candidate for the position of Sales Manager, Mexico. The primary responsibility will be to develop sales opportunities in the region of Mexico and provide secondary sales development support within the region of Southwest USA. Reporting to the Vice President – North America, this role will also work closely with Symboticware leadership to grow market share in the region. This position will be based out of Symboticware’s Tucson office, with approximately 50% travel.
– Participate with Vice President – North America to develop and execute the sales strategy for new and existing accounts in Mexico and Southwest USA.
– Coordinate and execute sales forecasting, planning and budgeting process.
– Define and communicate product value proposition to customers and channel partners.
– Support all sales activities in preparing scope of work documents, proposals, sales strategy including direct involvement with key customers.
– Gather, interpret and communicate customer, competitive and market information to Symboticware leadership.
– Identify and pre-qualify business opportunities.
– Achievement of sales, profit and strategic objectives of Symboticware for Mining vertical.
– Accountable for the on-time implementation of sales plans, forecasts and budgets.
– Accountable for the thorough implementation of sales initiatives.
– Accountable for longer term implementation of internal sales technology and building sales team capacity.
– Mining Industry experience and success in similar role.
– Proven performance in sales management position in technology-based mining sales.
– Demonstrated ability to formulate and execute revenue-building sales strategies including value-based selling.
– A proven track record of high performance, rapidly generating sales revenue in Mexican market,
– Ability to identify and open new sales territories and channels.
– Proven ability to develop and implement sales strategies, plans and pipelines.
– Excellent presentation, and verbal and written communication skills.
– Technical knowledge of mining communications, monitoring, data capture systems and integration into process control systems and data historians,.
– Bilingual (English & Spanish).
To apply please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with Sales Manager – Mexico in the subject line.